Driver part-time - vehicle or commercial license not needed. Maximum 10 hours per week. Call (802) 464-3700. 5/23
Customer service associate. We are looking for a new team member to greet and assist our customers while maintaining a clean work environment for the staff. This person will restock sales and supply items and some moderate to heavy lifting is required. This person must have impeccable standards, clean work habits and attention to detail. The ability to calmly multitask in a high volume setting is a must. You should have excellent verbal communication and the ability to interact with team members and customers. This is fast-paced work with high standards. Only the energetic and motivated should apply. Sticky Fingers Bakery (802) 464-9463. 5/23
Seeking real estate agent for listing and sales of properties in the Deerfield Valley. Please send resume and contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will remain confidential. 5/23
Wanted: repair stone foundation. Looking for someone to repair an old stone foundation. Located in Dover. Please call (860) 608-7718 or email email@example.com. 5/30
One More Time LLC, doing business as the Dover Forge Restaurant, 183 Route 100, West Dover, is seeking bids for our cleaning needs. Please call (802) 464-5320, go to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop at the business office to request details. 5/16
Wanted: Part-time maintenance person. Perfect for retired individual. Call (802) 464-8388. 5/16
Now hiring for the summer season at Jerry’s Deck. Various positions available. Call (802) 464-3700 for application. 5/16
Housekeeping applications being accepted. Will train to our client specification. Must be able to work individually as well as part of a team. Reliable transportation required. Call Allen (802) 464-1482. CB
Help Wanted. Laborers, landscaping and maintenance. Transportation and license required. (802) 733-7960 Pelletier. CB
Housekeeping and carpet cleaning. Readsboro to Stratton. Bennington to Brattleboro. Ma's (802) 464-1482 or email@example.com. CB
Do Yourself a Favor! Redeem your Vermont returnable cans and bottles at D & K's Redemption Center, Route 30, Jamaica, VT. Open 10 am to 4 pm everyday but Monday. Easy access with drive-up windows and doors for easy unloading. No limits. Also, bottle drives welcome. Call (802) 874-4160. CB
VALLEY CAB SERVICES
LOCAL, LONG DISTANCE, AND AIRPORT RUNS.
Call Chris Cooke at
(802) 348-7827. CB
items for sale
1988 Ram Charger with plow. Small boat trailer, compressor, radial band saw, chop saw, circular saws, drills. (802) 464-7805. CB
1954 Ford 8N tractor with loader. Needs some work. Best offer, call (516) 647-3312. 5/23
Boat with trailer for sale: 2006 Tahoe Q4 Ski and Fish Series-19.5’ 4-cylinder, Mercruiser engine. Open bow with whale tail, auto battery, trolling motor, live well, Bimini cover, and mooring cover. Low miles. Runs great, clear title. Extras: knee board, ski and rope, tube, fire ext., paddle, Asking $13,000. Contact: (802) 464-3381. 5/30
A sale of personal property from abandoned self-storage units will be held at 1 pm on June 1, 2013, at the Vermont Media storage building at 797 Route 100 North in Wilmington, Vermont. Contents of storage unit 12B, occupied by Van Heflin, and other abandoned property, shall be auctioned to the highest bidder pursuant to terms and conditions of the auctioneer. 5/16
For sale: 2004, 48", 18HP Red Hawk mower with sulky. Very good condition. Used very little. Asking $950. Cost $2,300 new. Call (802) 348-7874. 5/23
Oak queen bedroom set, mattress, box spring, two side tables, two chests and two lamps. Two new futons, full size with extra cover, one ottoman with hidden single bed. Call for details (802) 368-7375. 5/16
Rent garage space for rent $150 . Call (732) 598-1810. 6/13
1995 Dodge Van. Half ton, runs great. $750 or best offer. (802) 368-9393, (802) 258-1398. 5/16
real estate for sale
Handyman’s dream, and priced to sell at $59,000. Eleven rooms, two baths, two kitchens (rental potential). Lots of storage/workspace, walk- in closets, two garages, in the village of Readsboro. In snowmobile country, and Mount Snow summer and winter sports. Terms possible. Please call, (401)787-3771. 5/30
Commercial space for rent. Perfect for small business. Great location between Mount Snow and Stratton on Route 100 in West Wardsboro. $400. Utilities included. Call (802) 380-6919 for details. 5/16
Mount Snow Market Place has office space for rent. On the Valley Trail, MOOver stop, snow removal contractor on premises, short- or long-term lease. Call Adam at (802) 464-7771. CB
One-room offices with waiting room and private bath. $300 to $450 per month. Heat, hot water, electric, and parking included. Located between the Health Center and the White House. Cleos (802) 464-5295. CB
Houses for rent
Three-bedroom home for rent with extra room/office/playroom, hardwood floors, carpet in bedrooms. Available now. Lots of room, acre of land with lovely deck. Please call Valerie at (857) 939-9081. 5/30
Four-bedroom, two-bath house in Marlboro. Two-car garage. Private country setting. Pond, woods, near VAST trail. $1,475 per month plus utilities. First, last and security. No pets. Call (802) 464-5501. Available July. 5/30
Three-bedroom, two-bathroom house on MOOver route. No smoking, washer/dryer, dishwasher, gas range, microwave, and whirlpool tub. $1,000. (732) 598-1810. 6/13
West Dover home - two-bedroom, one-bath, furnished, laundry. Available now to November 15. Quiet and private setting. $800 plus. Call (508) 274-2648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 5/16
Whitingham, secluded, dead-end road. Two-bedroom house, one bath. On VAST trail. (203) 247-2101. 6/13
rooms for rent
Furnished room, TV and cable, all utilities, Wi-Fi, kitchen usage. Quiet private home. Midvalley in wooded area. One mile from the MOOver. Singles only, $390 per month. Call (802) 464-2600. 5/30
Rooms for rent at the Readsboro Inn, $50 per night, $175 per week, $500 per month. Free Wi-Fi. Email email@example.com or (802) 423-7077. 5/16
Furnished rooms for rent, $100 per week. Wi-Fi, cook's kitchen, DishTV. Near MOOver, Route 100 and Dover Green. (802) 464-8287, (401) 524-6421 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 5/30
West Wardsboro one-bedroom and loft apartment for rent. Utilities not included. $575. Call (802) 380-6919 for details. 5/16
Lower Castle Hill Road. Two-bedroom, second floor, 12-month lease. $650 per month and security. (802) 380-5207. CB
Wilmington- nice duplex apartment in two-family house in town. Near everything. Available June 1. (802) 464-0324. 6/13
Wilmington- small apartment in quiet Castle Hill building. Perfect for one person. Available immediately. (802) 464-0324. 6/13
Two-bedroom, one-bathroom spacious apartment in excellent condition. Full kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, private driveway, yard and entrance. One mile from Mount Snow. Located at MOOver bus stop and on VAST trails. $1,100 per month includes heat. electric and Wi-Fi. Tenant pays plowing. Excellent references required. Available June 1. Call Melissa at (802) 345-1633. 5/23
Newly renovated one-bedroom in town. Heat included in the rent. Available immediately. Call (802) 464-0324. 5/16
Nice two-bedroom apartment. Just outside of town. Tenant pays for heat and electric. Call (802) 464-0324. 5/16
Two-bedroom, two-bath, dead-end street. $675 per month. Cleos LLC (802) 464-5295. 5/30
Private one-bedroom overlooking the Deerfield River, on MOOver route. $595 per month. Cleos LLC (802) 464-5295. 5/30
Long- and short-term rentals, seasonal, year-round, also commercial rentals. Contact Janet at (802) 464-5618, Boyd Real Estate at (802) 464-5957, email email@example.com or visit www.BoydRealEstateVT.com. 5/30
Nicely renovated apartment building - one-bedroom, large unique apartment with high ceilings. Available immediately. Wilmington center on MOOver route. Heat and hot water included, $800. Two one-bedroom apartments and one studio apartment available in same building. Great places, honest landlord, good prices. Call for more information (917) 693-1425. CB
Two-room studio apartment for rent. Year-round, $550 per month. Heat, electric, and gas for stove included. No smokers or pets. Call (802) 464-0332. CB
Town of Wilmington
NOTICE OF TAX SALE
The resident and non-resident owners, lienholders and mortgagees of property in the Town of Wilmington, in the County of Windham and State of Vermont are hereby notified that the taxes assessed for such town remain either in whole or in part unpaid on the following described lands in such town, to wit:
1. Being land known as Lot #82, Maple Valley Village, Haystack (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number HSMAPLEV.082) as conveyed to George F. Allen and Dorothy A. Allen by Quit Claim Deed of L&M Realty Corporation dated July 9, 1979 and recorded October 23, 1979 in Book 81, Page 318 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
2. Being land and premises located at 83 West Main Street (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 02020047.000) as conveyed to Bradley J. Betit and Samantha A. Moore by Limited Warranty Deed of Christiana Bank & Trust Company, as Owner Trustee for Security National Funding Trust, said deed dated October 19, 2005 and recorded November 7, 2005 in Book 234, Page 463 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
3. Being land and premises located at 101 Chimney Hill Road, Lot M-37, Chimney Hill (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00CHM037.000) as conveyed to Robert Bradshaw and Ellen Bradshaw by Warranty Deed of Collin Olander a/k/a Collin W. Olander dated August 27, 1999 and recorded August 30, 1999 in Book 169, Page 369 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
4. Being land known as Lot A-74, Chimney Hill (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00CHA074.000) as conveyed to Scott Brown and Tammy S. Brown by Warranty Deed of John J. Whelan and Lois A. Whelan dated March 9, 2001 and recorded March 13, 2001 in Book 178, Page 312 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
5. Being land and premises located at 99 Look Road (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00202090.200) as conveyed to Helen W. Hall by Warranty Deed of Erwin E. Fuller and Shirley C. Fuller dated September 16, 2005 and recorded September 16, 2005 in Book 232, Page 405 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
6. Being land and premises located at 42 Bear Lair Lane, Lot M-374, Chimney Hill (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00CHM374.000) as conveyed to Robert C. Kaiser by Warranty Deed of Victor A. Machcinski and Barbara W. Machcinski dated October 29, 1987 and recorded November 17, 1987 in Book 115, Pages 239-240 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
7. Being land and premises located at 18 North Wind Road (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00701045.000) as conveyed to Fitzmaurice Kelley and Barbara Kelly by Warranty Deed of Peter D. & Esther H. Plastridge recorded October 8, 1981 in Book 88, Page 198; the interest of Barbara Kelley was conveyed to Fitzmaurice Kelley (since deceased) by Quit Claim deed recorded April 3, 1986 in Book 105, Page 143 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
8. Being land located at 3 Two Brook Road, Lot #20 Two Brook Village, Haystack (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number HSTWOBRO.020) as conveyed to Mary Lou Leary by Quit Claim deed of Dennis P. Leary dated June 21, 2012 and recorded September 28, 2012 in Book 297, Page 368 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
9. Being land and premises located at 69 Brown Road (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00302043.000) as conveyed to Anthony Marsh by Warranty Deed of G. William Robinson and Jane D. Robinson dated June 30, 2004 and recorded September 10, 2004 in Book 221, Page 67 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
10. Being land and premises located at 6 Scamp Drive (Town of Wilmington Parcel number: 00302062.000), as conveyed to George Paras by Warranty Deed of Neil H. Boyd and Frances R. Boyd dated December 21, 1984 and recorded in Book 99, Page 379 of the Wilmington Land Records.
11. Being land located on Old Town Road #3 (Town of Wilmington Parcel number: 00304039.000), as conveyed to George Paras by Warranty Deed of James C. Horahan dated August 26, 1986 and recorded October 20, 1986 in Book 108, Page 241 of the Wilmington Land Records.
12. Being land and premises located at 214 Whites Road (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00701046.000) as conveyed to Claudine Penson by Quit Claim Deed of Edward I. Penson and Claudine Penson dated February 23, 2001 and recorded March 23, 2001 in Book 178, Pages 459-460 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
13. Being land and premises located at 130 Ray Hill Road (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 02020024.000) as conveyed to Kenneth E. Sullivan (since deceased) and Bernice D. Sullivan by Warranty Deed of Leroy T. and Alice M. Cross dated January 4, 1961 and recorded January 7, 1961 in Book 37, Page 93 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records; excepting herefrom lands conveyed to Kenneth G. & Leona L. Sullivan by deed recorded in Book 64, Page 579.
14. Being land known as Lot M-539, Chimney Hill (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00CHM539.000) as conveyed to John Thompson by Warranty Deed of James L. & Christina M. Nastasi dated September 24, 2004 and recorded October 6, 2004 in Book 222, Page 11 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
15. Being land and premises located at 12 Scattered Timber Road, Lot M-510, Chimney Hill (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00CHM510.000) as conveyed to Allen L. Villar and Natalie M. Villar by Warranty Deed of Scott L. Stoppa dated August 16, 2000 and recorded August 22, 2000 in Book 175, Page 45 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
16. Being land and premises located at 567 VT Route 9 West (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 00501031.100) as conveyed to Annette N. Waldo and Dudley D. Waldo by Warranty Deed of Annette N. Waldo dated April 3, 2002 and recorded in Book 189, Page 180, and also by Corrective Warranty Deed recorded in Book 247, Page 183 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records; excepting herefrom lands conveyed to the United States of America by deed recorded in Book 283, Page 368, and deed recorded in Book 292, Page 90.
17. Being land and premises known as the clock tower complex located at 167 and 171 VT Route 100 North (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 02120008.000) as conveyed to Jarred Green by Warranty Deed of Herrmann Properties, LLC dated March 23, 2012 and recorded April 2, 2012 in Book 293, Page 183 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
18. Being land and premises located at 87 West Main Street (Wilmington Grand List Parcel number 02020045.000) as conveyed to Todd Hill and Leanne Hill by Warranty Deed of Leonard Chapman, Diane Chapman and Jo-Ann Manning dated and recorded November 20, 2009 in Book 273, Page 242 of the Wilmington, Vermont Land Records.
And pursuant to 32 V.S.A § 5254, such property will be sold at public auction at the Wilmington Town Office, a public place located at 2 East Main Street in Wilmington, Vermont on the 21st day of June, 2013, at 9:00 A.M., to discharge such taxes with costs unless previously paid.
Dated at Wilmington, Vermont this 14th day of May, 2013.
Collector of Delinquent Taxes
Town of Wilmington
Town of Halifax
BID FOR RENTAL OF TRACTOR AND MOWER FOR ROAD SIDE MOWING
The Town of Halifax is looking to rent a tractor and mower for road side mowing .The rental is to be on a weekly basis. The equipment is to be delivered and picked up at the Halifax town garage.
The tractor should have a fully enclosed cab; mower should be an over the rail type with extended reach.
If there any questions please contact Brad Rafus Town of Halifax Highway Department 802-368-2803
Bids are due 18 June 2013 in the town of Halifax office by 3 pm.
Town of Halifax
BID FOR CALCIUM
Town of Halifax is accepting bids for approximately 10,000 gallons of Calcium Chloride to be delivered tank to tank to the Halifax Town Garage on a per gallon basis.
Deliveries to be coordinated with Brad Rafus, Road Foreman. If there any questions please contact Brad Rafus Town of Halifax Highway Department 802-368-2803
Contract for fiscal year July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014
Bids are due 18 June 2013 in the town of Halifax office by 3 pm.
Town of Halifax
BID FOR #2 HEATING OIL AND DIESEL FUEL
Town of Halifax is accepting bids for approximately 2,000 gallons of #2 heating oil to be delivered to the Halifax Town Garage on an automatic ten day delivery cycle.
Town of Halifax is accepting bids for approximately 8,750 gallons of summer diesel fuel to be delivered from July 1, 2013 thru October 31, 2013 and April 1, 2014 thru June 30, 2014
Town of Halifax is accepting bids for approximately 8,750 gallons of winter mix diesel fuel to be delivered November 1, 2013 thru March 31, 2014, ten day auto d livery required. The quantity of gallons for summer and winter mix fuels is an estimate of usage.
Contract for fiscal year July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014
Bids are due 18 June 2013 in the town of Halifax office by 3 pm.
Being all and the same lands and premises conveyed to Debra A. Ferraro by Warranty Deed of Boss Real Estate, LLC dated November 18, 2004, to be recorded in the Brattleboro Land Records and more particularly described therein as follows:
“Lot2 Beginning at a point marking the southwest corner of Lot #1 and the southeast corner of Lot #2, said point being on the northerly side of Smith road, a town highway;
Thence North 04˚ 21’ 17” West a distance of 315.58 feet to a point;
Thence North 00˚ 50’ 50” West a distance of 104.93 feet to a point;
Thence North 06˚ 08’ 36” East a distance of 1,245.37 feet to a point along the edge of the North River,
Thence northerly along the North River to a point marking the northeast corner of Lot #2 and the northwest corner of Lot #1;
Thence North 70˚ 51’ 03” West a distance of 855.79 feet along lands now or formerly of June Butler to a point marked by an iron pin, said point marking the northwest corner of Lot #2 and the northeast corner of Lot #3;
Thence South 04˚ 28’ 10” East a distance of 1,826.43 feet to a point;
Thence South 02˚ 03; 56” West distance of 343.29 feel to a point on the northerly side of said Smith Road, said point marking the southwest corner of Lot #2 and the southeast corner of Lot #3;
Thence South 72˚ 18’ 00” East a distance of 489.77 feet along Smith Road to the point and place of beginning; said Lot #2 containing 27.4 acres.
he above Lot #2 is conveyed subject to State of Vermont Wastewater and Potable Water Supply Pennit #WW-2-1706 dated January 9, 2004 and recorded January 27, 2004 in Book 49, Pages 279-281 of the Halifax Land Records and also in the Whitingham, Vermont Land Records.
The above Lot #2 is conveyed subject to the provisions of State of Vermont Use Values Application and any change tax associated therewith.
The above Lot #2 is conveyed subject to the subdivision restrictions as set forth in the deed from Hanson to Nizolck which states as follows:“by acceptance of this deed the Grantee agrees for herself, her heirs and assigns, that for a period of Fifty (50) years from the date of this deed, the property will not be subdivided into more than (3) lots, and no lot shall be smaller than twenty-seven (27) acres. Subdivision which conforms to the plan entitled “Subdivision (Sheet One) Dated October 27, 2003, revised December 17, 2003 prepared by Peter Boemig, P. E’ and which conforms to Halifax zoning permit #04-01 is deemed consistent with this covenant.”
Jessica E. Moylan
Bendett and McHugh, PC
270 Farmington Avenue Suite 151
Farmington, CT 06032
MORTGAGEE’S NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE OF REAL PROPERTY
As ordered by the Court set forth below and in connection with a certain mortgage given by James D. Greene, Dawnette Greene to NationStar Mortgage, LLC, dated June 18, 2007 and recorded in Book 132 Page 587 of the Land Records of the Town of Whitingham, of which mortgage NationStar Mortgage, LLC is still the present holder, and in accordance with the Judgment Order and Decree of Foreclosure entered October 15, 2012 in the action entitled NationStar Mortgage, LLC v James D. Greene, Dawnette Greene, Jean Anne Kiewel, P.C. and Vermont Department of Taxes, by the Windham Unit, Civil Division, Vermont Superior Court, Docket No. 326-6-10 Wmcv for breach of the conditions of said mortgage and for the purpose of foreclosing the same will be sold at Public Auction at 7535 VT Route 100, Whitingham, Vermont on June 10, 2013 at 11:00 am all and singular the premises described in said mortgage,
A certain piece of land in Whitingham, in the County of Windham, and State of Vermont, described as follows, viz:Beginning at an iron pipe marking the southwest comer of lands herein conveyed, said point marked as the letter “1” on a survey entitled “Property of Justin A. McNary, Route 100 and Stimpson Hill Road, Whitingham, VT” dated 5/26/04, prepared by Richard H. Joyce, L.S. and recorded at Slide No. MF. 058 of the Whitingham, Vermont Land Records; thence South 86 degrees 00’ 54” E a distance of 265.4 feet to a point marking the southeast comer of lands herein conveyed; thence North 04 degrees 50’ 35” East a distance of 83.93 feet to a point marked by an iron pipe and referenced as point “F” on the aforementioned survey; thence North 04 degrees 46’ 42” E a distance of 192.79 feet to a point marked by an iron pipe and reference as point “E” on the aforementioned survey; thence North 04 degrees 49’ 24” E a distance of 165.15 feet to a point marked by the end of a stone wall; thence North 88 degrees 35’ 41” West to the easterly boundary of Grantees (Greene) and westerly boundary of Grantor (McNary); thence South 10 degrees 10’ 04” West to a point marked by an iron pipe referenced as point “K” on the aforementioned survey; thence South 34 degrees 18’ 01” west a distance of 236.74 feet to a point marked by an iron pipe referenced as point “J” on said survey; thence South 34 degrees 38’ 111’ west a distance of 201.21 feet to the point and place of beginning. A certain piece of land in Whitingham in the County of Windham and State of Vermont, described as follows: “Commencing at an iron pipe NO. 171 on the easterly boundary line of the Grantor’s land; thence south 27 degrees, 16 minutes west 194 feet to a point; thence north 62 degrees 44 minutes west to the easterly side of the highways; thence northerly by said highway about 194 feet to a point; thence north 62 degrees 44 minutes west to the easterly side of the highway; thence northerly by said highway about 194 feet to a point opposite iron pipe No. 171; thence South 62 degrees 44 minutes east to said iron pipe at the point of beginning.” “Excepting and reserving to the Grantor, its successors and assigns as the perpetual right and easement at any and all times to flow and otherwise damage so much of the hereinabove described land with buildings and personal property thereon as may be flowed and damaged by reason of the construction maintenance and operation of the Harriman Dam, so called of said New England Power Company on the Deerfield River in said Town of Whitingham, or by any other dam or dams from time to time hereafter in place of or in substitution for such dam, in the same or in a new locations, together with such flashboards and gates as may from time to time be used, the elevation of such dam or dams with flashboards and gates not to exceed an assumed elevation level of 1392 feet on the New England Power Company datum, which elevation is 10.55 feet below a standard NEPA bench mark which is a bronze tablet set in ledge about four feet upstream from the Chase-Harriman monument at the east end of the Harriman Dam stamped “NEPA Dated Power Company 1930 elev. 1402.55 Do Not Disturb Bench Mark”, The Grantees here by waives, release and discharge New England Power Company, its successors and assigns, from all claims and demands against it or them, for past and further damages resulting therefrom and referable to the said dam.
Nothing herein shall be construed to limit in any way, the right of the Grantor, its successors and assigns, to flow and otherwise damage as herein provided.” Also conveying herewith a certain piece of land by Warranty Deed of Eileen M. Khoury to Raymond W. Tamowski and Elsie > Tamowski, said warranty deed being dated May 25, 1973 and recorded at Book 58, page 443 and bounded and described as follows:
“Beginning at the southeast comer of the grantors land; thence running generally northwest, along the grantor’s east line, 6 feet to a point; thence turning and running generally southerly 6 feet to a point; thence turning and running generally northeasterly along the present boundary line between this grantor and these grantees, 70 feet to the point of beginning, forming a parcel six feet by 70 feet and containing, by estimation 420 square feet, more or less. Meaning and intending hereby to straighten and correct boundary line, and settle boundary dispute between grantor and grantees herein”
Excepting and reserving therefrom, certain three parcels of land conveyed by Raymond L. Tamowski and the Grantor herein and by reference described as follows:
Parcel I: Being all and the same lands and premises which were conveyed Quit Claim Deed by Raymond W. Tamowski and Elsie L. Tamowski to Willis R. Tamowski and Leonisa N. Tamowski dated June 21, 1960 and recorded at Book 46, page 383,
Whitingham Land Records to which deed reference is made for a further description of the property therein conveyed.
Being all and the same lands and premises which were conveyed by Quit Claim Deed Raymond W. Tamowski and Elsie L. Tamowski to Rosean E. Bosley and Ruth E.
Sumner dated June 21, 1960 and recorded at Book 46, page 415, Whitingham Land Records to which deed reference is made for a further description of the property therein conveyed.
Being all and the same lands and premises which were conveyed by Quit Claim Deed of Raymond W, Tamowski and Elsie L. Tamowski to Eileen M. Khoury dated May 25, 1973, and recorded at Book 58, page 43, Whitingham Land Records to which reference is made for a further description of the property therein conveyed.
Reference is hereby made to the above instruments and to the records and references contained therein in further aid of this description.
Terms of sale: Said premises will be sold and conveyed subject to all liens, encumbrances, unpaid taxes, tax titles, municipal liens and assessments, if any, which take precedence over the said mortgage above described.
TEN THOUSAND ($10,000.00) Dollars of the purchase price must be paid in cash, certified check, bank treasurer’s or cashier’s check at the time and place of the sale by the purchaser. The balance of the purchase price shall be paid in cash, certified check, bank treasurer’s or cashier’s check within thirty (30) days after the date of sale.
The mortgagor is entitled to redeem the premises at any time prior to the sale by paying the full amount due under the mortgage, including the costs and expenses of the sale. Other terms to be announced at the sale.
DATED : 5/3/2013
By: /s/: Amber L. Doucette, Esq.
Amber L. Doucette, Esq.
Bendett and McHugh, PC
270 Farmington Ave., Ste. 151
Farmington, CT 06032
860-677-2868, x 1090
TOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT OF SEARSBURG
The legal voters of the Town School District of Searsburg, Vermont are hereby notified and warned to meet on Monday, June 17, 2013 in said town, at the Town Office, so-called at 6:30 pm to act on the following articles, viz:
ARTICLE I Shall the voters of Searsburg Town School District approve payment of up to the amount of $14,875.00 toward the announced tuition rate set by Burr and Burton Academy for sending towns, for the 2013-2014 school year, for those students who are residents of the Town School District of Searsburg and attend Burr and Burton Academy for grades 9-12?
Searsburg School Directors
The Whitingham First Response has Identified the need for a First Responder Service to operate in Whitingham and is applying for IScensure by the Vermont Department of Health. This service proposes to begin operation (tentatively) on June 24, 2013, but no later than September 1, 2013, within the geographic boundaries of the Town of Whitingham, In accordance with 24 V.SA Emergency Medical Services Statute, public comments are invited to be received by the Department by June 6, 2013. Address comments to: Vermont Department of Heaith, Emergency Medical Services Office, PO Box 70, Burlington, VT 05402-0070.